cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the unit price with tax stored in SAP?

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have to determine the Unit price with tax to be passed on to Partner I could probably calculate it based on the tax percentage and Unit price without tax. I was wondering if there is another way to determine that (Is it stored in any of condition records / tables)? Or could we store it using config?

I noticed that CMPRE field in VBRP has the same value (is that coincidence)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to determine the Unit price with tax to be passed on to Partner

Not sure, what exactly you require.  It is a standard feature such that as and when the billing documents are generated, both the net value and tax would be debited on customer.  If this is not your requirement, please rephrase your query.

G. Lakshmipathi

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Assuming my Unit price is 10.00 and and there are 100 units,  tax % is 8%...

Unit price before tax is 10 and Unit price with tax is 10.8... When I looked at the condition records, I noticed that $10 is stored, Tax percentage is also available and tax value ($80 is also available). The partner requires Unit price with tax (meaning I have to send 10.8).

I can probably calculate this value very easily... with rounding concerns(requirement may be fiscal), I would like to ascertain that this is not already stored in SAP (or can be configured to store) before calculating it myself. Let me know if my question is clear now

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The partner requires Unit price with tax (meaning I have to send 10.8).

In that case, for your condition type for price, maintain "H" against the field "Calculation type".  Create a new sale order and check whether this meets your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I need both 10 and 10.8 (Unit price without tax and Unit price with tax) to be sent to the partner.. At present, my calculation type is 'C'. If I use 'H', Is there other concerns?

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

as far as i know it is a condition record table.

and don't forget about the material master record - Tax data

regards,