Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inbound delivery

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question:

1. You you please explain me if i could implement WM without creating the inbound delivery.

2. IF yes when inbound delivery is neccesery and what are advantages when using it?

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first question was already answered.

"2. IF yes when inbound delivery is neccesery and what are advantages when using it?"

You NEED inbound deliveries when using handling unit management on storage location level or when using decentralized SAP warehouse management solutions (dec. WM or EWM).

Brgds

Juergen

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. You you please explain me if i could implement WM without creating the inbound delivery.

You can implement WM without inbound delivery ,Once you  do the GR with 101 then system will crete the transfer order then your warehouse process starts.

2. IF yes when inbound delivery is neccesery and what are advantages when using it?

If you implement inbound delivery process you can have more controle on warehouse activities.You camn do GR once warehouse confirmation of the qty and tracking the goods also verty eay.

Warehouse team can monitor which inbound deliveries are awaiting goods recipt ,picking ...etc through VL06I transaction.Reporting purpose and controle on warehouse activities is added advantage when you use inbound delivery.