cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table qmel occupying too much work process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the table QMEL for quality notification(PM systems).The total entries are 38,70,388 entries.The tabkle is occupying too much of dialog work process during business hours and it does not allow users to login as too much dialog is occupied by this table QMEL for 4 to 7 minutes.Let me know how to remove the unwanted entries in the table QMEL or is there any method to do housekeeping for the table QMEL.

Additionally, due to this QMEL ,lot of time out error occurs.If possible let me know whether archiving can be done for table QMEL.Kindly provide me your valuable inputs as am facing issues because of this table  QMEL.

Regards

Bharatram Ramakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This normally happens for archive insceptions tables. For QMEL sap provide a solution to avoid the long running process.

Note 1445346 - Performance problems when reading the table QMEL

Appreciate me if it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Let me know what are the archiving objects to archive data from table QMEL..And how to start archiving and I have searched via google and  the Program RQRQAB00 - Archiving of QM Transaction Data, Setting Archiving Flag  is used  and the

Note 195425 - PM_ORDER,PM_QMEL,SM_QMEL,QM_QMEL: SAP AS connection.

Let me know whether am proceeding in the right path and if any alternative & simplest way to archive the QMEL table  , please let me know the valuable inputs

Regards

Ram

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Hope you are doing good.
Yes these steps are fine. Also do make sure that you check sap note 1058245 and note 1256031.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me the logical option will be to archive them, as far as I can see theres dedicated archiving objects for QMEL

Regards, Juan