cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution of Backend Data to Mobile Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

thanks to the help of Masayuki i'm able to receive and send Data from CRM through NW Mobile, SUP to my CRM Sales App.

But i'm still not understanding the whole Data-Flow.

The current problem is that i can only transfer Prospects and Contacts.

Thought it maybe some customizing at the CRM-Backendsite, but then i looked in the DOE-Metadata  and found all relevant Entries(Leads, Activites, all Business Partners) but they don't appear on the Device.

On the DOE i use the standard SAP-Settings.

Is this an Issue with my Distribution Rules?

Thanks in effort and regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your support.

- Customizing is done and is also downloaded to the DOE (MAS_AUTH_CUST).

- Distribution Rules (DMSWCV) are all green.

- New created Leads and Activities are ok (but very strange is that i can see them only at the Account Overview - not under the Activities Menu ).

- Sales Organization Customizing is same like in the CRM-Backend.

Whats very strange is that i can only see Prospects in the Account-List but in the Analysis-Graphics i can see Opportunitys to other Accounts (which are not listed in the Sales App).

Regards,

Daniel

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check you have scheduled the delta sync job described in the Setup and Configuration guide.

Analytic graphics comes from CRM backend. It is sales pipeline report from CRM. Not from local DB.

So it is correct behavior. You can change the view only for yours.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the Delta Update Jobs are periodically scheduled. Can you please explain how they concern the shown set of Accounts on the device.

Maybe you know some helpful documentations with backround Information to the Application (besides the Config Guide or the Sybase-Infocenter) especially with explanations of the DOE-specific Parts. 

Regards,

Daniel

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would like to know your current issues. Which app functions are not working?

For understanding data flow, please look at this doc. How To: Data Flow and Monitoring Tools for CRM Sales 2.0 Mobile Application

in SAP Standard mobile apps connected to CRM backend.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I guess it is just transaction data and filter customizing miss match.

+ Create a lead transaction data. Make sure you are the employee responsible.

Check following 3.

1. What is the transaction Type? -> Is it maintained in customizing?

2. What are the Partner Function assigned in the transaction type customizing? Is Employee Responsible there?

3. What is the Sales Organization data? Is it maintained in customizing?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If you say complete data is available in DOE but not in any of the device, one of the possible cause would be  the Distribution Rules are not active. You can go to the DOE portal->Administration->Distribution Rules Administration, filter all rules for your DMSWCV and see whether all of them are active (green). If not, activate them.

Other case could be that some of the devices are receiving data but some are not. If this is the case with you, then we need to see if the device is suppose to receive the data that is expected or you could also check device status in DOE administration whether it is enable or disable.

Best Regards,

Manne.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have the customizing done for transaction types & customizing downloaded to the DOE?

If the answer is yes to both questions, you should have in the menu the access to the transactions.

Regards