cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate email notification for Accepted bid response (Quote - BUS2202)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts;

My problem is that each time a bid response (a quote) is accepted an automatic email notificaction is delivered. We don´t need this.  We are using SRM 7.0.

I already removed all event schema for document type BUS2202 (Quote) in SPRO, and also in SPRO - SAP Supplier Relationship management- SRM Server - Cross Application Basic Settings - Set output Actions and output Format - Condition Dependent Document Output I set the time of processing to "Processing using selection report" for Bid.

According to what i have readed, this should be enough, but the automatic email is still delivered each time a bid response is accepted.

Note that I already deactivated the bid response publication email notification and the bid response rejected notification. I just have this problem with the acceptandce notification.

Kind Regards and Thank you in advance.

Cristian R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the setting in SRM->SRM->CABS->Event and Event Schema management->Define recipient of notifications. You might have to disable the setting there. It might be that you have to uncheck the boxes for the Approve Bid scenario.

If that fails go to SM30 and table BBPC_ACTIONMAP, change stuff here at your own peril .

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin, thank you for your reply.

I made sure that in SRM->CABS->Event and Event Schema management->Define recipient of notifications there isn't any entry related to the Approve Bid scenario.

In table BBP_ACTIONMAP there are 3 entries related to BUS2202:

I'm a little confused in this part, so any comment regarding the changes needed to be done are welcome.

Thank you

Kind Regards.

Cristian R.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would first try to disable the entry using the last checkbox (that's the active indicator). I am not sure of the effect on standard SAP.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this question?

I have the same requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandrina:

Just a couple of days ago i found a solution for this:

Go to transaction SPPFDETCRM and then  execute (F8) with the standars parameters. In the next screen select "Bid"

I changed the Schedule condition form "Schedule Automatically" to "In the Worklist" for both entries of "Bid", as shown in the next screen:

This solved the issue in our system. Try it and let me know whether it worked or not.

Regards.

Cristian R.

0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your response.

However, i'm still with a question. The change that you refer will deactivate all notifications for bid (bid accepted, returned, etc), right? We only want to deactivate the notification of bid accepted, the other notifications still needed.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the change i indicated will deactivate all notifications for bid. 

You managed to solve your issue?

Sorry for my late reply.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Yes, i solved the issue.

In the transaction you said i created a start condition to "Bid". And the notification is not sended.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice to hear it.

Thank you for the feedback!

Kind Regards

Cristian R.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandrina,

I have the same requirement than you, i only need deactivate the mail for accepted bid.

Do you remember the condition that you used to avoid only the accepted mails?

Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,

Fran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I disabled the entry as you suggested, but the issue still persists. I will keep trying to find the cause of the problem.Thank you for your comments.

Kind Regards

Cristian R.

Kind regards.

Cristian R.

Thank you