Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Rule

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue with respect to intercompany credit memo.  We are using moving average price and IV02 is calculated based on VPRS with some margin. Due to various reasons, business doesn’t want to use std.  price in material master.

Now there are two issues:

When copy from billing document to credit memo request, system determine VPRS as per the current moving average price.  Business wants to copy the VPRS from Billing document so the same amount can be credited to Plant. That is, the inter company credit memo(IG) should be equal to Inter company invoice (IV).

I have replaced pricing type “G” with “D” in copy control F2 > RE for TAN.  I can copy the same VPRS form billing document to RE. I am not sure if this is the correct way and require your input

Secondly, When I raise the credit memo, system picks up the current MAP. I think the system is getting it from PGI.

Going forward, I am thinking to use  SAP Note 24832(Example 1) to copy the cost from sales order to billing.

We are on latest release and I am not sure if the suggested solution will work for us as “up to Release 4.0 B” is mentioned in the note.

Would appreciate your valuable input.

Thanks,

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned in the note, why don't you try with pricing type K and test?

Regards,

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I read that yesterday but didn't pickip on type "K". It works, Thanks!

How about my other query on pricing type "D" ?

Abdul

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your other question, I don't see any issue. You can go ahead and test.

Regards,

Answers (0)