Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Printing Twice.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was recently processing the invoice for an order. everything is fine except in the invoice. In the invoice I am getting the VAT ammount twice. I have highlighted the wrong ammount, which is completely unknown to me, where from this data in coming here, no idea.

I also want to rectify by removing the highlighted line, how can I do it ? Can any one help me in achieving this ?

Regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the invoice I am getting the VAT ammount twice

Is it only in printing as per your subject or in billing document itself, issue is there ??  If it is only in print output, then you need to take the help of ABAPer and check the smartform what coding is written to fetch the VAT value.

G. Lakshmipathi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks Lakshmipathi ji, as you said this was related to smartform coding and I have taken ABAPer's help and resolved it. The second line was supposed to be for different currency, and as there was some discripency, the currency was still in EUR.

However, I thank each one of you for your valuable contribution.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please send us the Input as well or more detials regarding your inputs of VAT...

Regards

Mansur Khan.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can check the billing document accounting, details here this amount you find ,

other can do the debug , it comes which data it is   

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the analysis of the pricing in invoice?

Regards,