cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms - One PDF file with all copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement: My client wants is invoices in adobe forms, and we need to print the original, duplicate and triplicate to the same PDF file. At the moment i'm doing a DO...ENDDO in the form function call, but this generates one spool order with 3 PDF files inside, the problem is when we preview the form, it only shows the original and we want to show the all document (Original + Duplicate + Triplicate). Any one have done this before? In Smartforms it was so simple...

Best regards,

Ricardo Araújo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i have a workaround. When it was print preview the DO...ENDDO only runned 1 time, now when is print preview i'm doing it 3 times and the user can navigate, in the print preview, between all copies.

0 Kudos

You can print as many copies of the adobe form without doing do-enddo by playing with the value of sfpoutputparams-copies .

If you want to print 3 copies of same form, simply put 3 in this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richa,

The value of  sfpoutputparams-copies doesn't work. It does print 3 copies, but in the preview it only shows the first one. What i want is, when i preview the invoice i want to preview the 3 copies together, giving to the user the change to save the PDF with the 3 copies.

0 Kudos

You can use following parameters in structure - SFPOUTPUTPARAMS before calling open_form.

REQNEW = 'X'

REQIMM = 'X'

REQFINAL = 'X'

This makes sure all the documents printed between OPEN_FORM and CLOSE_FORM are part of one spool.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have all those parameters set, and all the copies are in the same spool but in the preview we still just see the first copie.