cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock error

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)I am doing depot sales process. Here when I am try to post goods issue I am getting error as sales order stock has not assigned, for the same material if I do pgi from the plant goods issue is happening normally.

What could be reason for system is asking sales order stock in depot level. Can anybody guide me where exactly the mistake is?

I have checked in copy controls, document types but all are standard only.

2) As per my schedule lines stock confirmation date is 30-07-2012 but when iam going to delivery from the sales order system is not stopping as delivery date is different. What could be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions on this please....

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check order , procurement type tab , here requirement type check , which requirement type it come,

please check and conform

Former Member
0 Kudos

011:Delivery req

KE: Indv.cust.ord w/0 consumpt. I have tried with both of them but not succeeded.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when 011, on that time schedule lines date will which it will conform , it 30.07.2012, then you change the date to days date , it is conform ,

when it comes KE, on that time you assign the MB1B 412 E , after check the delivery

one when you make a delivery on that delivery quantity comes automatically , other wise you can not  enter manuvally

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some how it is helpful answer. I have tried with procurement type if i keep 21 it is accepting.

Please help me for my 2nd question

As per my schedule lines stock confirmation date is 30-07-2012 but when iam going to delivery from the sales order system is not stopping as delivery date is different. What could be the reason?

Where is the control for dis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some how it is helpful answer. I have tried with procurement type if i keep 21 it is accepting.

Please help me for my 2nd question

As per my schedule lines stock confirmation date is 30-07-2012 but when iam going to delivery from the sales order system is not stopping as delivery date is different. What could be the reason?

Where is the control for dis?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you create the delivery at the time what is the selection date , VL01N selection date , you enter to days date , or 30.07.2012,

when selection date not allowed to days ,  you enter the 30.07.2012 , and check the Actual PGI issue date , it is only 30.07.2012 only when you can change the this date as to days system no allow the PGI,

please conform this

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the stock at MB51 , MMBE level , that particular stock is posted you depot plant or not ,

and also check the you order PROCUREMENT type is it 041, KEK, KE,011  check ,

then you do the PGI ,

sale order stock not assigned , it means stock not assign to you order, so check procurement type then it is KEK, KE , then you can assign the order for the for that stock , at MB1B 412 E movement type ,

then you will check the delivery ,

please check this

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you transferred the Stock from Plant to Depot?

Please check the Depot Stock with T-Code MMBE.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..Before transferring of stock from plant to depot 1000 quantity already lied in depot.Now i have done 500 i have checked in mmbe stock existed. Raised a new sales order from the depot for 700 system is allowing only for 500(Which is newly transferred from the plant to depot).

Please guide me on the following req too pls.

2) As per my schedule lines stock confirmation date is 30-07-2012 but when iam going to delivery from the sales order system is not stopping as delivery date is different. What could be the reason?