Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Scenario is sync CRM -> SOAP.

SOAP is using https with certificate...

If I look at the communication channel log message is reached but while SOAP sending response back I am getting below error.

17.07.2012 11:58:41.318InformationSOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST
17.07.2012 11:58:41.497InformationSOAP: completed the processing
17.07.2012 11:58:41.497InformationSOAP: continuing to response message 5eae9df2-cffe-11e1-85c2-0000001fa306
17.07.2012 11:58:41.497ErrorSOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
17.07.2012 11:58:41.501ErrorSOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

I can see firewall is open and tested it as well...

thanks

chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check out this SAP Note: Note 856597 - FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0 / PI 7.1 SOAP Adapter

Can help you with your problem, Did you check the Cache Notification as well?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did check to test the scenario using SOA UI and found the same error in Moni as well as communication channel log..so not sure what is the issue...

I am not getting any response structure in the MONI only moni error n communication channel error log.

I have asked my network guy to check the netting will update you soon.

Thanks

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have noticed that some time I am gettting response and sometime I am getting HTTP error...I dont catch up whether its data issue or somthing else.

I have checked with network guy and it seems both the systems are sending the message with ack over network.

I have another system which is also calling the same server for which interface is working fine.

Any suggesting

Thanks

CHirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I think Baskar suggested this before. You used the WSDL from the provider in PI?

If this is the case, I think the response that you getting back (in some cases) from the provider doesn't correspond to what is stipulated in the WSDL response.

Test it as follows:

- When you encounter rhe error, use exactly the same payload to test through SoapUI.

- Then examine the response that the you get back from the service in that case and compare it to what you are expecting in the response (as per WSDL definition).

This will at least establish whether it's a data related issue.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chirag-

As baskar suggested, test the webservice in SOAP UI for response structure;

And also in moni, check the response payload message where you will get the appropriate error message.

-Xavier

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This could be due to following reasons.  Your response target structure does not match with target system's response message. I believe you are using WSDL structure given by target system. Are you seeing some different header structure from the response message that does not match with your response message? This is not connectivity issue. You are able to connect to the target system with the authentication.

You might want to test the webservice using SOAPUI and see the response structure and compare it to your target response structure. You will get some details on this area.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

From your error description, I assume you are using plain HTTP adapter instead of SOAP communication channel. For SOAP scenario, use receiver SOAP CC and it should work fine. In order to use HTTPS in SOAP receiver, choose Transport Protocol = HTTP, specify the target URL with https://yourAddress and specify certificate name and keystore, as described in SAP Help here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/327519a3af58d8e10000000a421937/content.htm

Regards,

Greg