cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap gurus,

am doing free good scenario... actually i put validity period from 01.07.2012 to 31.12.2012 for particular material using  t.code VBN1. now i want to chage the validate period for that particular material i.e 01.08.2012 to 31.08.2012. am not able change the validity period.. kindly request you to please tell me the config setting to change the validity period

thank you

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh ,

Go to VBN2 Pls see the screen shot in the below screen u will find one icon i have red mark it click there u will get it

Regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please avoid giving similar suggestion when somebody has already suggested the way in which you intend to explain.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for your reply how ever think is that Mr. Ramesh want to know the icon where he can maintain i have marked the the same mean while i dint see the reply of Bojja also

Regards

Ramesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

There is 10 minute gap between Bojja's & your post. Thus you telling that 'I didnt see the reply of Bojja also" is highly unlikely.

There is no point in posting exactly similar replies.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

there is a chance when i open thread and after that prepare a document its take time in between  if i reply after reply only i see

Regards

Ramesh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to VBN2 ,select line item  click on change validity icon , then one pop up icon , here you will change the validity dates , then save, check this screens