cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure to download RH viewer from SAP Market place

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to download RH viewer from SAP Market place.

I found requirement of SAP download manager, I installed it but unable to get software.

Please guide me with step by step procedure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure why you would need Download Manager, as "The Download Manager is an SAP standalone Java application you should install if you want to download multiple files at once, or if you want to schedule downloads to run at a later point in time.", as documented on the related introductory page.

Anyhow, as you have navigated to Installations and Upgrades - V" SAP Visual Enterprise" VISUAL ENTERPRISE VIEWER" VISUAL ENTERPRISE VIEWER 7.0, you will see a table with header "The following objects are available for download:". Here, click the link 51042899 indicating the ZIP file to be downloaded, and then there should be a pop-up coming up asking you if you want to download the ZIP file.

Regards, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried but found below path to Installations and Upgrades - V" SAP VISUAL BUSINESS"

SAP Visual Business 1.1" Installation> 51040232

Please confirm this is the correct or suggest me way to reach to link mentioned by you.

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

you need to download SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer, NOT SAP Visual Business, that is something completely different.

If you navigate through the A - Z index, SAP Visual Enterprise is listed below Visual Business for "V".

Regards, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I am able to see only Visual business and not SAP Visual Enterprise.

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you add a screenshot showing the related overview page?

Thanks, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos
ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

seems like you really have a major authorization issue in Service Marketplace! There are multiple entries missing on this page, see my screenshot.

Probably should check your authorizations. Are you a partner or customer user?

Can you try this link in the interim:

http://www.righthemisphere.com/support/downloads/

Regards, Ulf.

Answers (0)