cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in patches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded the CAR files for SAP_BW and then unzip all of them. But when i go into SPAM for patches and click calculate queue. It give me remark no support packeges queue has been calculated.

How should i finish patching the SAP_BW.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be some dependencies for the Downloaded Support Package. On the Support Package Download page, choose the 'Info' link. and see whats mentioned in the Package Import Conditions

Also check the file permission after uncar, for eg:

For Package : SAPKW70017

Main Components

Component Release Value

SAP_ABA 700 T

Support Packages

Package Value

SAPKIPYJ7F T

SAPKA70015 T

SAPKW70016 T

Add-On Components

Add-On Release Value

PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 T

SAP_BW 700 T

Other Conditions

Component Release Value

-

All Conditions Must Be Met Simulataneously!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The could be some dependencies for the Downloaded Support Package. On the Support Package Download page, choose the 'Info' link. and see whats mentioned in the Package Import Conditions

Also check the file permission after uncar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

At the time of applying support packs, u can re import support packs the u can apply.

regards,

sap basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Before calculating you have to Load Package ( SPAM --> Support Package --> From front end/Application Server ) . If you unpacked the SPs in you computer load it using From front end or if you unpacked it to ../eps/in then load it from Application server

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

You shold check the dependencies befor applying BW patches try to read the info before downloading the patches or click on the new support packages tab which will show you the uncared patches and their dependencies.

Cheers,

Shaym

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPAM,Select New Support packages,then Click Display,On the next screen expand the content,there you can see if any dependencies for the new support pack.If it was not met you can see a cross symbol.So first you have to fulfill that prerequisite and try to inport the support pack.

Regards,

sam