Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not read key figure 9AATDAB in running the TLB

napoleon_sabado3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello APO Gurus,

I was loading the transportation lanes in the TLB Interactive Planning, when there was a message that prompted in the message line specifying an error: Could not read key figure 9AATDAB.

I know that that 9AATDAB is an ATD Issue key figure, however I am surprised because I checked the Planning Area and this key figure is present. May I know if there's some areas that is missing in my master data or set up, perhaps.

Hope for your assistance.

Nap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nap,

Have you checked the key figure is selected in your data view (t.code /sapapo/sdp8b)? If not assigned to your data view, add 9AATDAB from the available key figures to your data view.

Thanks,
Rajesh

napoleon_sabado3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for your recomendation.

I am wondering the Planning Book & Data View has been set up with the ATD Issues (9AATDAB), but if we use another userID; there comes the message: Could not read the key figure 9AATDAB.

Is there a setup in the TLB that only users allowed to process separate transportation lanes?

Thanks again.

Nap

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nap,

The authorization object C_APO_TLAN restricts the access to a t.lane and hence, restricts the use of TLB and C_APO_IOBJ restrict the access of key figures. Please check the user's profile for proper authorizations and with the user's id access execute t.code RSA1 and try to access the key figure 9AATDAB to ensure that there is no BI related access restriction.

Thanks,

Rajesh

napoleon_sabado3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for your reply.

I have once concern though, I have check the object with the user's authorization and the objects you mentioned are there as well when I access the RSA1 transaction, the 9AATDAB key figure does not restrict.

Anyhow, is it possible that a certain Data View be restricted to access the Key Figure as in my case? How can I validate that the Key Figure is not included in accessing the Data View?

Hope for your response soonest & always, many thanks,

Nap

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nap,

If there is a restriction on accessing the key figure (9AATDAB), definitely data view can't read that key figure and hence, throw the exception. From your response, I assume there is no BI related authorization restriction as the key figure can be accessed. Please check the following SAP note on authorization checks related to APO-DP.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/400434

You can also activate the trace (t.code ST01) and execute the transaction with the user id in context and check the trace log to identify which authorization check is failed. The following link gives an idea on tracing the execution flow.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1f/83114c4bc511d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (0)