Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF material class to APO

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to CIF the material class from ECC to APO.I have done the following things

1. Created the organizational area in ECC for MARA class type 001

2. Created the same organization area for the class type 001 for /sapapo/matkey

3. Assigned the organizational to the class and IM activation.

However when I try to access the product master classification view, I get the message "the object is not allocated to any classes yet"

Pl help me to fix this.

BR

Thamizh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member267531
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I think you doesnt have authorisation DEMU emergency user (Fire figter) please open classification view in APO with fire fighter ID and check it it works.

Regards,

Kiran

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamizh,

Have you assigned the class to the required material in ECC and CIF'ed the changes to APO? We need to CIF the classification details first and then, the updated products with classes.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assigned and done all CIF activities, I do not get the class details in AUSP table level also.

BR

Thamizh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any comments , pl help me to pin point what I am missing?

BR

Thamizh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

Have you checked the CIF queues? Probably, your queues might have been blocked. Please check up with basis team.

I would also suggest to have 2 integration models one exclusively for classes and characteristics and other for materials to isolate the issue. 

Thanks,

Rajesh

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamizh,

Could you see the transferred class in APO in transaction CL02?

Please make sure you transferred in correct sequence like

First transfer the class and characteristics in one IM - check the class transferred to APO.

Second transfer the Material with the above class assignment. - Check the material and verify the class.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have separate IM for class and characteristics and another for material. i transferred class and characteristics first and then material.

i have the list of class only in cl02 and in material level the message is no allocation.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamizh,

I tried your scenario and successfully CIF'ed the material with required class association. The system release is 7.01 and package level 08.

Probably, the following SAP note might be applicable in your case.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1565260

Thanks,

Rajesh