cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Different status tracking (MTO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please suggest in MTO process we have diffrent status messages for example (Initialized, on hold, waiting for approval etc) where can i exactly define these status user wise and how will i be able to track them according to their status message.

Is it possible to have a status message for line items too...

Thanks

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to BS02 , Here you define the status Initialized, on hold,waiting for approval , you create this,

first you create the status profile, then you create status like initialized , on hold like , after enter lowest status  , highest status number ,  click on OBJECT Types , here you select it apllicabule at sale order header or item ,

after status line detail check which level it is block ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

What would be the effects of this Configuration can u explain in detail

Fahad

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

status profile can use when you create the order , then it will higher cedar , like manger,

first you create status profile  the you define the status type like initialized, on hold , waiting for approval , like three lines you create then you assign the OBJECT types , which level you can release like sale order header level , or item level , then you assign the business traction types , like create delivery level , goods issue delivery , check the TRANS. PROHIBITED

then save , this status profile can assign at order level , you want item level  then assign at item level ,

and also check this

http://www.magnatraining.com/sap-status-profile/

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested the scenarion after configuration, Header level it is trigering but not at item level. I have already assigned in objects at Item level.

any other assignment

Thanks

Fahad

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain the settings at BS02 object type level ,activate item level also like below screen ,

you want item level , can assign , same status profile at VOV7, status profile field,

after you will check it working fine

here you want header level and item level , so can assign the status profile at item and header , other wise you can assign the item level only , and also activate object type at BS02 , sales document item only

please check and conform

Answers (0)