cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing of JTX1,JTX2,JTX3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is using TAXINJ for tax calculation purpose in all the pricing procedures.

In customer & Material master we have UTXJ along with JTX1,JTX2,JTX3.

As per my browsing in google i came to know these are useful only if country of plant differs from the customer region...etc.

But i didn't find out exact difference.

And now my client wants to keep only UTXJ and want to remove JTX1,JTX2,JTX3.

What are the impacts if i remove these three now?

Is it suggestable to remove now?

Please guide me.Its very urgent for me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the exact Business requirement to remove JTX1 to JTX3 from Customer Master?

Generally it is not recommended to remove these Tax Categories from Master Records once implemented. But if you are sure that none of your Condition Records & Reports are dependent on these then you can remove them. (IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Taxes) - Define Tax Relevancy of Master Records)

But, unless the requirement is very strongly justifiable these should not be removed now.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fully agree with Jignesh here. If there is no value captured in sales order, what is the requirement of removing the tax categories from masters? Since condition records are not maintained, the condition types will not be displayed in order also. IF the issue is regarding maintaining the masters, then give  tax exempt for all the masters.

Regards

Harish

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Partner ,

For yous LST and CST will be affected if u remove these .

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked it by keeping 3 as tax exempt..All are working fine. There is no impact on lst and cst.

FYI there are no condition records maintained yet for these 3 condition types.

Want to know what is the exact use and impact if i remove

Thanks for the reply.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Panther ,

ITs not advisable to remove these condition type , It may required in future

Regards

Ramesh