Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Procurement

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I am doing a source inspection ,For that i maintain control key in QM procurement,Condition i maintain such that if source inspection is rejected it should not allowed to do migo.But it seen after rejection the source inspection it allowed to do migo.What may be the problem.My setting is as follow.

In SPRO i maintain a control key cond. I tick on  RELEASED REQUIRED & BLOCK INVOICE & Message mode-DEFECT.

This control key i activate in QM view, Also Quality Info record is maintain for the vendor.Is i miss some setting?

Regards

Asif Saiyed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

I believe, you need to select 'GR for rejection' settings in control key SPRO.

Maintain 'Goods Receipt not allowed' in to it and try.

SAP Help for that field:

Using this field you define how the system reacts when a goods receipt is posted, when the indicator Source inspection instead of goods receipt inspection is set in the Q info record, and the corresponding source inspection lot was refused.

You choose, if

• A goods receipt is allowed despite the above
    ("Source inspection lot has no effect on the goods receipt")
  • A new inspection lot is created at goods receipt
    ("Create new inspection lot")
  • The goods receipt is not allowed
    ("Goods receipt not allowed")

Regards,

Anup

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I try it, But it not working. After rejection of source inspection it allowed to do migo.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Have you selected indicator stating 'Source Inspection - No GR insp' in Q-info record?

Coz in that case only this config will work.

Check &revert.

Regards,

Anup

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Yes know it working for one plant.Know my question is that if i want to do source inspection for one plant & migo will be done more than one plant for gr inspection.Than also it will not allowed to do migo for different plant or what if source inspection is rejected.Because We r going to do source inspection in one plant only,but Migo will going to be done on different from different plant.So at that time also it should not allowed to do migo if source inspection is rejected. will it be possible or what?pls explain.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

This all works when you set Source inspection setup in Q-Info record... and Q-Info Record is maintained at Plant Level. So if you setup accordingly, system will work propoerly without any issue.

In short, system will check this control key seetup of GR rejection only for a plant in which Q-info record is setup for Source Inspection... for rest it will work as per standard and not hamper GR process.

Hope this is clear.

Regards,

Anup

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

It seen that when i accept the Source inspection then it didnt create gr inspection in that plant.& we want GR inspection in same plant also for physical verification.So when i reject source inspection it block Migo .& it also creat Gr inspection when it ok.how to work on this.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

I'm really not sure if you can achieve this in standard... 😞

Regards,

Anup