cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to file error in test system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I have recently developed a Idoc to file interface. it was working fine in the development system, but when i moved it to the test system, it has some problems.

the problem is only some files are making it to the target folder mentioned in the receiver communication channel, for example if i am sending 10 IDocs one by one only 5 files are reaching the target folder the quality of service is exactly once . I have checked in the SXMB_MONI, all the messages over there are successful.

Can any one please tell me what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I have checked in the SXMB_MONI, all the messages over there are successful.

have you checked SM58 on PI system ? (remove the user from the selection screen).

for more IDOC issue solving - IDoc Monitoring chapter on :

http://www.sap-press.com/products/Mastering-IDoc-Business-Scenarios-with-SAP-NetWeaver-PI.html

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the quick help, but didnot get your answer right, can you please explain it a bit more breifly.

Regards

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open transaction sm58 on ABAP stack of PI and check there for any errors (stuck messages)

>>>but didnot get your answer right, can you please explain it a bit more

that's why you need the book I mentioned - it would help you to understand how PI works with IDOC

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the errors in ur file receiver channel (under communication channel monitoring)??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I did check it has the following error  "No adapter registered for this channel"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note: 1579878 and try to rectify the "no adapter registered" issue and then probably u can check details for your receiver file channel.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I did as mentioned in the note it is still throwing the same error.

I have checked the the details of Receiver file channer they are alright, besides some files are written to the target folder, that means the configuration should be fine.

Regards