Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS33 - not able to maintain Infofields

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to maintain some text in this info fields in the t-code QS33 but the infofields blank out when saving and system responds "inspection method is not changed".

Is there any way i could maintain text in this info fields?

Thank you very much for any advice on this.

Best Regards,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the issue is solved by the ABAP programmers.

Apparently the fields are linked to the wrong tables and they have changed it via programming.

Thank for all the help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

I may be wrong... but I believe you will get message-inspection method was not changed, when you come out of QS33 without saving changes.  Please check.

I'm able to save any kind of text in my system in QS33 --> info fields.

Are you able to enter text in info-fields? Once you enter text, are you directly saving it or carrying out any other activity ?

Regards,

Anup

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I'm able to enter texts in the fields, but once i click on the save button I'll return to the selection screen with the message "inspection method was not changed".

I tried hitting the enter button after entering some text.

The fields will automatically blank out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

two things :

1.first check the Versions getting cretaed everytime or not

2.check the "key  date " everytime.

Also try to explore option of "change with history " @ plant level settings,

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not so sure but try using through QS32, if system creates a new version here. BTW what is the status of this inspection method? Released or can no longer be used? Also ensure you have required sets of authorization for this transaction.

Anand

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

The status of the inspection method is released.

I'm trying this transaction in both the production and test system but still the info fields cannot be maintained.

From the system help function, i understand that this fields are for information only, example like long text, the system will not use the content in these fields. But it's just weird that the system does not allow me to enter text and store them.