cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget checking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Can anybody tell me that ,In our Project budget is checking at the time of G.R but my user is asking that it should check at the time of P.R only.

I came for support for this project .so,in order to check the budget at the time of P.R it self what changes i have to do,do i need to do any config changes.

kindly give the solution ,

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

for above said requirement just follow these steps..

1. Go to the t-code ops9 and copy from sap standard budget profile and then create a new budget profile. There is a availability control there in it do the activation type 1 and choose for overall budget. in profile choose give the profile and then save it.....

2. Now follow the path project system >> costs  >>  budget  >>  stipulate default budget profile for project definition and there assign your budget profile to project profile.

3. Now follow the path project system >> costs  >>  budget  >> define tolerance limit... Now there give your company controlling area, profile,now in control activity group give 00(purchase requisition) and in Availability control action give 1 and in usage give 90%. and save it..(if you want the warning at 90%)

4. Now follow the same steps as mentioned in step no 3 only do changes in control activity group give 00(purchase requisition) there and in Availability control action give 3 and in usage give 100%. and save it.

now after that deactivate the availability control for projects with t-code cjbw and then again run the t-code cjen reconstruct project info database. and then run t-code cjbn  reconstruct avaialaibilty control for projects and then again run t-code cjen. hope t will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned by others, i dont think excluding the transactions GR and PO will help. The same has been reported by other members in the forum.

Which version of SAP are you using? Check if the notes 955106 and 955107 are implemented in your system. If these notes are implemented the system wont consider the PR commitment during budget check. In the test environment, try removing these notes and then run a test cycle to see if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gokul

Thanks for share your knowledge it has used me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

In SPRO->Project system->cost->Budget->define tolerance limit.

Here in Transaction group, specify activity where you want to put activity control.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pranav

Thanks for sharing knowledge.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In spro--ps---costs--budget--Define tolerance limits,exclude the PO & GR transcation against the

budget profile. System won't check the budget availability on GR. After that execute txn CJBN,CJBV.

regards,