Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM:exec_services job from wrong i.d

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

During analysis of issue we are facing in job sm:exec_services , i have refreshed the SDCCN page and some RFC's like SAPOSS, SAPNET_RFC from my logon credentials on solution manager.

Now my team recieving Early watch reports from my e-mail i.d in their INBOX (It should be from ADMIN i.d).While i have not done any changes in any of the job scheduling. But I noticed that job SM:EXEC_SERVICES is now scheduled from my i.d while it was scheduled from Admin i.d earlier.

Should i change the job scheduling from my i.d to Admin. Is this is same job from which we recieve EWA or some other job tht i can check?

Please reply asap.Full points for correct answers.

With regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

you should be on the right track by looking at SM:EXEC SERVICES.

However, instead of looking at the job, double-click it and then select "Step".

Double-click the program name and in the the pop-up it shows the user who will be actually sending these emails.

In below screen shot this is SOLMAN_BTC:

You might not have this user in you Solution Manager as this depends on your version and if you used the standard set-up or not.

You will need to use some sort of Admin user to execute the job.

Regards,

Thomas.

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in solution manager.For that program also it is showing my i.d.So right now i am thinking of changing the i.d first and then will check.

Will update once if its done

Thanks a lot for your reply.

With Regards

Swati

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

As you said i made the changes in job, now for EWA we are recieving mails from ADMIN i.d as required.

Thx a lot for your help.I really appreciate..!!!  🙂

With regards

Swati

Answers (0)