cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex variable list values are not displayed in Webi prompt list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a variable vendor(Single, Required) in BEX  and using that in webi report. When i refresh/run the query in webi rich client the prompt displays the list of values. But, when i try to refresh/run the report query in BI launchpad the prompts shows the message :"No values to display".

Need help to solve this issue. Is there any workaround to populate the list of variable values?

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you worked in other system ,still the problem exists

I think there will be a problem with java . Check whether the java update is atleast 6.29.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have tested it on different systems. Still have the problem.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the java version .which version you are using ?. Still there is problem exists  then i can provide u two solutions

1) In CCM restart the SIA ,tomcat.

2)If the universe is on top of bex then , goto object properties in universe and check the option Automatic refresh before use and export to Cms . and check whether the values are coming.

Hope this helps u

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Problem Solved. Java in local system got updated to latest version where as in server it is old version and report developed in local system and exported to CMS. Due to the conflict in java version the problem raised.

Point 2 is not valid for us because we are using BO4 and going by BICS connection.

Regards

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil Koneru/Sunil kumar,

I am facing the same problem. But, i have a doubt that if it is the problem with java, all my reports (Webi using bics) supposed to not work but i am facing the error in only one report.

could you please provide some info on that ?

Regards,

Ravi.

Answers (0)