Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can standard system support mass maintenance for QA11 Usage Desicion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I've asked this question before,but still open so question again

Our quality department user must complete more than 500 inspection lots after finish goods receiving every day.

Via TCODE QA11 ,they must set UD code in defects view and post to unrestricted use in inspection stock view. Can standard system support mass maintenance for these 500 inspection lots,we hope we can post these 500 inspection lots material from QA status to unrestricted status one time.

1.Tcode QS51->>Catalog 3,plant>>select your selected set>>and then define the posting proposal for your desired selected set.

2. I’ve set the vmenge01-to unrestricted use unrestricted batch status.Via TCODE QA16 ,I click UD background and complete usage decision successfully

but I still can’t post stock from QA to unrestricted use, there is no material document of movement type 321 ,is there anything wrong of my transaction or configuration ?

Thanks

Linfeng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try QA32 instead of QA16.

QA16 will not help you in this case as its for either completed lots or Skip lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think i have read your last post.

Correct me if i am wrong.

1. You do not record results for these Lots. (Inspection with Task List is unchecked)

2. You want to give Usage decision for more than 500 lots at a time.

Why do you need to create Insp. Lot then?

your requirement might be to have stock in Q, then consult with an Abaper, Develop a program which will list all outstanding Insp Lots. and set UD for all those lots according to need. It will work like BDC.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I repeat you have to use QA32 & not QA16,

again even after using QA32 ,you have to select all lots and then enter UD code & continue to click on save..... 1 by 1.

this only reduce the effort.... that it !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ma dear frnd,

If ur all lots are not for Result recording then as said by surjit select all lots in QA32 and provided UD.

For single shot :

Its better that u need to develop one BDC through which u need to record the results against each lots and related to each mICs within the limits and then after recording goto QA16 and provide the UD collectively.

Regards