Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLAT IDoc to IDoc XML Conversion in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

For Flat IDoc to IDoc XML Conversion in PI 7.1 i have verified the blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2009/04/01/how-to-use-user-module-for-conver...

In our scenario, Non- SAP Systems is sending Flat IDoc to PI via JMS Adapter.( Non-SAP ---->(JMS)--> PI ---->(IDoc) ---> ECC )

1. Sender system being Non-SAP , how can i can compare the Input Flat IDoc with IDoc Metadata for conversion(IDoc flat to IDoc xml) to take place @ JMS adapter level?

2. How to find SAP Release of the system?

I could find Many options under Systems---> Status.    Do i need to check the component version?

Waiting for your help. Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,

Suresh S

Be Simple;Be Sample

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>> how can i can compare the Input Flat IDoc with IDoc Metadata for conversion(IDoc flat to IDoc xml) to take place @ JMS adapter level?

adapter modules for IDOC conversion work in the same way with JMS as they do with file adapter

so just put the same config (and RFC dest in the module config will check the metadata)

>>>  2. How to find SAP Release of the system? 

use the one from the receiver system - as you have it on the other end right ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

Thanks for your response.

I have configured JMS Adapter Module with relevant settings.

While trying with a test case i have ended up with the following error.

An  error occurred while processing message: 98d4261a-4d26-4198-044f-9e341927ff73. The detailed error (if any):  com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.filter.MessageFilterException: (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "MATMAS03" with extension "YMATMAS2" for system release "701" is unavailable.: IDocMetaDataUnavailableException: (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "MATMAS03" with extension "YMATMAS2" for system release "701" is unavailable. at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.SendToModuleProcessorFilter.filter(SendToModuleProcessorFilter.java:95) ...

I have configured IDoc Metadata in IDX2 part in PI under appropriate Port(Points to Receiver ECC Side).

I have query about SAP Release of the system(Yes! Its receiver system) .. But I am not sure where to find the same.

When i tried the System ---> Status

Under the Component Version , SAP_APPL i could see the Release as 604.,

But in ECC system when i checked the control record of the IDoc i could see SAP Release as 701..

So which one i have to use.....??

Could you Kindly help on this case. Its quite urgent.

Regards,

Suresh S

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/IDOCFlatToXmlConvertor

Search with error code.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your timely help.. Yes link suggested by you have the required information, which helped me to solve the Problem.

Regards,

Suresh S

Answers (0)