cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.-Based IV - Service-Based Invoice Verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have the following requirement: when creating a service purchase order in SRM, this would need to be transfered to SAP with the S.-Based IV box checked.

At the moment, when we select Service in the shopping cart, the PO only gets the GR-Based Invoice Verification.

I am unable to find the link between a field in the portal and the field in the back-end.

I'm attaching same PO in the portal and in the SAP back-end.

Any idea how to transfer this in case the PO or shopping cart is for service?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no direct field mapping. You can try with enhancement in ECC (BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST method PROCESS_ITEM). The BADI will also trigger for PO creation through BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you feedback!

We have realized that this field appears on the PO when in the portal the item is maked as service. Now, the next question is, how do you mark it to be checked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct. The service based IV appears only for service items.

If that needs to be ticked automatically you have to do the enhancements.

You can also maintain the info record in ECC for the vendor and material group combination (service based IV ticked) and check.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you answers. They were very helpfull. We also found out there was a bug in our Development system, as in Quallity and Production if a service PO is created and this box in marked in the vendor master, the PO automatically gets the box checked.

Now we are searching for the reason of the missing check for the box in Development.

Answers (0)