cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial delivery - status fully delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After partial delivering an item that's not being managed in stock, the delivery status in the sales order becames "Fully delivered".

Do you have any idea why and how should I proceed in order to be able to deliver the rest of the quantity too?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madalina,

Please check Item Category (VOV7) - in Completion Rule, select "B". Further to go along with this in VTLA at Item level we need to select " Update Document Flow" for that Item Category.

Hope this will work for you.

Please confirm if it is already done.

Thanks,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ornella,

I delivered only 6 of 10 pieces of this item and it sets it to fully delivered as you can see in the image. I checked the copy control and all settings are ok. In the item category settings the "Completion rule" is blank - which means "Not relevant for completion". The customer has "Partial delivery allowed" set in the master data. So I don't know where from I get his issue.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you checked the document flow of this line item and sales order.

When a sales order is raised and partially delivered the items from the sales order then statues is being processed,  this is the standard sap behavior.

So the check status is being processed.

I'm assuming line item has complete delivery items.

Regards,
Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Yes, I checked item's flow and it's set to "Completed".

I have 2 items on the sales order: one standard item and one service item. I deliver half quantity from both of them. The first item - the standard item -  is set as "partially delivered" and the second one (the one that's not being managed to stock) is set to "fully delivered"

I know I'm missing something - something standard SAP...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madalina,

Can you please check the Item category configuration as per below details ?

T-Code : VOV7

Item Category : ZZSU

Section : Business Data

Field : Completion Rule

Please check if any data is updated in that Completion Rule ? And what is the Value?

That option can be the reason of this behaviour.

Let me know the result if it is helpful.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mada,

Why don't you attach a screenshot of the status overview? I think it would be useful to analyze and understand the current situation.

You can also check:

Note 424698 - Delivery status incorrect for partially delivered items

Note 766252 - Confirmed quantity in fully delivered sales order

Note 533473 - Status incorrect after deletion of delivery note items

Note 67742 - SD: Document status and incompletion

Regards,

Ornella