cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Integration with ITESOFT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Has anyone had experience with integrating ITESOFT into GRC? I am on a GRC Project where the client would like to know if ITESOFT should be connected to GRC. ITESOFT is an invoice recognition software. Please advise if anyone has had experience with integrating this into GRC or even if it's possible. If the authorisations for this software are driven out of SAP then that's fine as we would only need to include the T-Codes from within SAP that give access to changes etc in ITESOFT in any Ruleset definition, however if it is possible to make changes within the tool then we need to look at how we can integrate this within GRC.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

We recommend to have a dedicated server for GRC application. In this case, if we integrate GRC with ITESOFT then the GRC IMG settings will have the nodes of ITESOFT also which can be a complex structure to understand.

There may occur inter-related bugs which are difficult to resolve with GRC point of view.

However, different client for GRC & ITESOFT may help in achieving this task but above possibilities will exist.

Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

I didnt quite understand what you posted. What do you mean by having a dedicated server for GRC? We already have this.

Also have you had experience integrating ITESOFT into GRC? I am particularly interested in 2 aspects of this; 1) Is it possible to create a connection between GRC and ITESOFT. 2) If it is possible to connect GRC and ITESOFT, is there a need to revisit the ruleset to add ITESOFT related actions and permissions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have just spoken to one of our Finance guys who works with ITESOFT, and he confirms that the software simply matches invoice details and all the activity carried out subsequently is via standard SAP transactions, so there is no need to connect GRC to ITESOFT just ensure that you revisit the the ruleset for it to include any Z t codes, auths or tables.

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

I dont think it is possible to integrate ITESOFT with GRC.

Regards

Shaily