cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to clean up inventory from Storage Bin

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some assistance in cleaning up inventory from storage bin.

Problem is:

When i am running LS24 report for a particular material, I am getting 2 columns with same storage type and bin. One is with +ve qty and another with -ve qty.

I don't know why this -ve qty is coming in LS24.

Please help me understand this and also let me know how can I clear this -ve qty from the bin.

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please use the LT24 t.code to find the open TO by using material & creation date (material document posted date) in the selection parameter and then execute to find the open TO.

Thanks

SureshKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Let me know for 322 movement, how TO usually create in your system with reference of TR / PCN or only material document. Please confirm.

Thanks

Suresh

0 Kudos

Where I need to check this? OMLR t-code

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please use the LT24 t.code to find the open TO by using material & creation date (material document posted date) in the selection parameter and then execute to find the open TO.

Thanks

SureshKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

There are two ways:

1. If TO is not confirmed then stock will lies in both position.

2. And Usually in IM, material document is not posted then stock will be shown in +ve & -ve value only even though the TO has been confirmed.

I feel in either way, your scenario will be held. Hope it will help u to resolve your issue.

Thanks

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the LS24 screen shot attached for your reference.

I tried to find out open TO which is not confirmed LT24 but not able to find it. Might be i am doing something wrong. Kindly suggest.

Thanks Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Can you elaborate more on this WM movement. On what reference you have created TO. Would you please check any material document is created or not. Even though TO created & confirme but material document is not posted then WM stock will be shown in positive & negative value.

Please check and let me know your feedback

Thanks

SureshKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please paste screenshot from LS24? is it interim storage type?

Also check if there is any TO without confirmation for that material and storage type.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find LS24 screen shot attached.

I tried to find out open TO which is not confirmed LT24 but not able to find it. Might be i am doing something wrong. Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From screenshot you can see "second line" have some pick quantity, it means there are some TO which are not confirmed. Please check it again.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the latest LS24 screen shot and as you mentioned there are some TO which are not confirmed. So can I find those TOs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Still you can see there is pick quantity =108 in second line, it means that some TOs are still not confirmed. When all TOs are confirmed you will not see any quantity under "pick quantity" or "putaway qty".

You can use LX12, to find out open TO for specified material for specified storage type. Confirm all those TOs and then quantities should be cleared. Even after doing this if '-' & '+' quantity remains, it means that you have not processed material document or PCN to TO. So follow all the steps and stock should be disappear.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry forgot to attach the complete screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on line with '-' quantity and get the latest document created for that line, and check whether it is converted to TO or not.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I got the material document for -12 qty and it is posted with mov type 322.

How I can check whether TO is created or not?

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check it in LTAK table (MBLNR field), if TO is created you will get it through this table.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Not getting any value in LTAK table for that material document.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then go to LT06 and process that material document.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Getting below error message in LT06

You have not selected any data for the material document XXXX.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the input parameters properly, mat doc no, year and Warehouse no should be correct.

BR