cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in adding SAP GRC system in Solution Manger 7.1 SP05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing issue in adding GRC access control system to Solution Manager 7.1 SP05.

Scenario:

Solution Manager 7.1 SP05 is fully configured. All Abap systems are correctly mapped.

I have one more GRC system(Java standalone) to add as managed system.

I have its entry in SMSY under technical systems: Java. It is also reflected in SLD and LMDB.

But I try to add Product system for it. SID of GRC system is not available rest all the SIDs are there.

If at all I had to add Product system I have to create the SID and add it manually.

I dont know why it is not being reflected.

All the software component installed on GRC are directly displayed.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since your GRC system is As Java system only then it will come under Technical system only. Check SAP note 1672382 where you need to maintain product system manually for technical systems.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

Thanks for prompt reply.

I am aware of this note. But my query is My Systems SID is also not visible.

When I go to configure managed system-->Techical System Editor-->Assign Product system--> F4

My GRC system SID is not visible. My query is do it need to create it manually.

Or it is not there because there is no Jco Connection RFC between GRC and Solution Manager.

Best Regards

Saurabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are going to manage system and select your system under technical systems then click on configure and then go to Technical system editor and check there if you are able to assign product system to it.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing exactly like this but I am not able to see the SID.

Check this image. Here if I select F4, I am not able to see the relevant SID for GRC system.

Best Regards

Saurabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is correct. Since no product system is yet exist for GRC system. So, when you will do F4, you will not get GRC system SID.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more query. How to deploy Btye code agent on GRC system?

Also, is it required to maintain Jco RFCs in GRC system.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The deployment of Bytecode agent happens during the Managed System Setup wizard run for the the GRC system. In the SolMan system, run transaction solman_setup -> Managed system setup -> select GRC system and complete the wizard. No JCo RFCs are required towards the GRC. The managed system setup would prompt for and create the required RFCs to the managed system.

Check the guides available as below:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Home -> Managed system setup.

Regards,

Srikishan