cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the sequential No. in APO operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We have requirement that we want to schedule order operation by user defined sequence. We found that in APO order operation there is a field 'sequential No.' We are going to make use of it, maintain the user defined sequence, and set it in the shceduling sequence in the DS strategy or scheduling heuristic. But we can not find where we can maintain this ' sequential No.' or any function module can maintain this field. Do you have idea how we can make it done or any other solution can meet the reqirement?

Thanks

Hailiang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hailiang,

You may try the function modules of FM Group /SAPAPO/DMOPERATION.

For instance, you can use /SAPAPO/DMOPR_OPR_SELECTION to select a particular operation and read its data in the form of structure /SAPAPO/DM_OPR_TAB that contains the field SEQNR (sequential number of type SAPAPO/CDPS_SEQUENCE_NUMBER).

Then, update the sequence number of the operation i.e. SEQNR value of /SAPAPO/DM_OPR_TAB and pass it another function module for update /SAPAPO/DMOPR_OPR_UPDATE.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Thanks you. We will try to make use that and enhance in resource planning table.

Best Regards

Hailiang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

You are simply EXTRA-ORDINARY and one of my APO role models.

Thank you for your contributions.

With high regards,

Sap APO

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sap APO,

Thanks for the nice comments and I'm flattered. The community is really helping me to learn and enrich my knowledge.

Regards,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried to use FM /SAPAPO/DMOPR_OPR_UPDATE to update sequential number without success.

I ´ve the follwoing parameters:

I_OPR_STR                          <Inicial>

I_EXIT_ON_OPR_DATA_ERROR_FLG

I_CREATE_OPR_TXT                X

I have filled I_OPR_TAB with same data I got from /SAPAPO/DMOPR_OPR_READ_SINGLE.

Tabel  E_OPR_OK_TAB is filled with

ENTRY_INDEX                             1

ERROR_CODE                         0

Table E_OPR_RESULTS_TAB is filled with

I´m just testing the FM /SAPAPO/DMOPR_OPR_UPDATE using FM /SAPAPO/RRP_SIMSESSION_CREATE to create the SIMSESSION.

Thanks and BR

André

Answers (0)