cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing With Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per requirement, Sales Order will be generated across the month & customer will be billed once in a Month. The revenue will be based on the value of transaction done by a customer.

I had created two conditions-

1)  ZUC1 =for Capturing Transaction Value.

2)  ZUCX= Transaction Charges will be calculated on “ZUC1- Transaction Value”, for a month.

For ZUCX , Cond. Class = B          

Calculate.Type = C          

Scal Basis = B,

How to handle this scenario with monthly calculation, As at the time of billing all the Orders are clubbed for single invoice.

Scal Requiremnt is as under -

If, Transaction Value"ZUC1" for a Month is – Rs. 221.428 Cr.

Transaction Charges"ZUCX" will be - for   1st 100 Cr @ Rs 2 per Lac                     =Rs  20000

for 101 Cr to 200 Cr @ Rs 1 Per Lac          =Rs. 10000

for 201 Cr & Above @ Rs. 0.5 per Lac           = Rs. 1071

ZUCX -Total Transaction Charges                    = Rs. 31071

Regards,

Rajiv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Have you tried graduated scales?

Info: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/93/7432d1546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply !

I am able to achive it, but in case of single invoice only, with one order as an one line item.

I am note able to do it for collective billing. As my requirment is to bill customers once in a month, on the total value or condition value at header level. And condition with graduated scales can not be maintained as group condition.

Please guide.

Regards,

Rajiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I don't know if it is possible.

But I would try to use the formula for scale base value.

Formula for scale base value

Formula for determining the scale base value.

Use

You can use this formula to specify calculation methods that are not provided in the standard system.

Maybe you can use it to determine the base value as the total value you need.

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

Answers (0)