SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To make Gas procedure field mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can we make the Gas procedure entry field mandatory during device installation(EG31 or EG34) or during rate maintaince(EG70).

Thanks in advance,

Mohit

3 REPLIES 3

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SHD0, enter the Screen variant, program & Screen no. along with transaction code. And if required create the screen variant for EG70.

For transaction EG70 Program name is SAPLEG70 and screen no is 0400.

Hope this helps

Regards

Girish

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Girish,

Actualy my requirement is to make it mandatory at rate master level so that it can be applicalble for all segments for all transactiosn whereever gas procedure entry/maintaince(EG31,EG34,EG70..etc) is required.

I know we can do this through screen variant but that was my last option left ..was thinking if we can restrict this in billing master data only at gas billing type and billing class specified at Gas procedures & Rate Category level .

Regards,

Mohit

0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

For the Meter Installation process you can look into Exit EXIT_SAPLE30D_001

Here you can code to make a gas procedure as default or find it out depending on the input entries of the Installation ,measured pressure,nominal load etc.

For rest processes( EG70 etc) I think Exits are present . Please check.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..