cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Warehouse Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I am not able to find Extended Warehouse Management path in IMG activity. Can any Body Suggest me.

I am Fully New to EWM. If you have any Document for EWM, then share with me or share the path.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are trying to find out from ECC system. SPRO--Logistics Execution--- Extended warehouse management.

If not avilable you have to activate business function SFW5 ----ENTERPRISE_EXTENSIONS---Extended warehouse management which will activate background job. Once it is done you can find in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jothiswaran,

can you tall me where exactly i have to activate this function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check in IMG if not then activate ENTERPRISE_EXTENSIONS or ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS ...You can find with the name EWM on right hand side clock buttion(F8) to activate in tcode SFW5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Got 1 dependency ISR_RET_CD/FT_EWM. but not able to activate. No radio Button is here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which system are you using ? Development, Production or Quality.. Only in Development system you can activate if you are in project.

Please check in SPRO as I mentioned earlier whether it is already there.  Otherwise follow  books EWM100 and EWM110.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jothi,

Actually i am fully new in EWM, I have EWM100 and EWM120 Document. But i don't have SCM system, I want to Practice this in our IDES SYSTEM.

Can I do EWM in IDES System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without SCM installed, it is not possible to work on EWM. Otherwise you have install EWM software as Add on to ECC, which is also llike scmewm .  So without SCM you cannot work on EWM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.