Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizantal line in a cell in smart form

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are trying to draw a horizantal line for a cell in smart form but the line is coming for the entire row not in a particular cell as shown in the below screen shot.Please tell me know how this can be acheived.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If all you want to do is print a horizontal line in the cell, and no other data, then upload a image and print that. It will take some tweaking but this can be done.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I also need to print the text in the cell both above and below.

Thanks,

vijay.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot split a cell, and print text above and below, that is certain. Can you not define separate line types in the table? one for the upper cell contents and one for the lower sell contents? and separate the two with a horizontal line (using a border on either the upper or lower table line).

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

If i define like that the line type will be present for all the cells so which is again contrary to my requirement.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well if when you are printing the cell you know what is going to appear at the top and bottom then try defining the cell output like this:

&GS_DATA-MATNR&

&GS_DATA-WERKS&

Make sure the number of underscores matches the table cell width. The above will give you an output similar to that below:

Che

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We solved the above issue by adding an another window in that particular place.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using template or table you can use Select Pattern to display line for particular cell

Regards,

Pavithra

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavitra,

We tried pattern also we were not able to split the cell of that particular cloumn if we are trying to do it the horizantal line is coming for the entire row.

Thank you,

Vijay.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please keep It in two separate windows and see.

Regards,

Madhu.