cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization in Record Working Time using EHP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am first time user of WDA EHP5. I am using Webdynpro ABAP (EHP5) for one requirement where I need to customize the Recording Working Time application. I want to know how I could do these following  two customizations in WDA:

1 . I have one requirement where I need to change the sequence of columns of weekly and daily view of Record Working Time application.i already tried to do the same from “Setting” option of the iview from portal content. But it is throwing one warning message “The selected columns cannot be personalised”  when I am reverting back to navigating from daily view to weekly view.

2. The second requirement is I need to set a default value to att/absence type field . The default value Work /hour (9010) should appear in each row for this column field (from dropdown). In TCODE CAC1  "9010" is already set as default for Att./ absence type for all profiles. But still it is not appearing as default in iview.

Please reply me how I could achieve these two  customizations for WDA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gitasreedi,

Hope you are doing fine!

For both of them you can customise the webdynpro view V_RECORD_DETAIL to have them default to the custom value or to modify the screen sequence.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

I am doing good... How r you?

Could you please explain me in detail that what exactly I need to do to get the default value as "Work hour (9010)"  for  att/absence type field .

I have solved the first issue... but still struggling for the second one.

Please help me to get it resolved,