cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Loader

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

When i am tring to create a  product specific lane using APO LOADER i am facing some issues

> In PUT Option i have choosed the Transportation lane header and the Product Procument parameters and also same parameters in GET option along with the RETURN parameter in GET. then i have clicked on format worksheet and saved my excel.

> i have given these fiels in Transportation lane header in put and get both options

MODEL - 000 ( in text format ,i.e. '000)

Start locaton : FR-001 ( in location_from_int field in excel )

destimation location : FR-0002  ( in location_to_int field in excel )

> in product procument :

i have given the same start location and dest loc as above extra fileds given are :

in field PRODUCT i hav given my product number i.e. CH-1010

in valid from : 20060101

vaid to : 20990101

and procument priority as 1

and saved my excel sheet.

and again went to se38, loaded my file and DATA Tab and clicked on SAP System tab

it throwed the error in return parameter that no valid product has been found. I have checked the same in mAT1 but the product is exisitng. I have tried several times, suddenly it is not thowing any errors and giving sucessfully uploaded but i ma unable to see the created lane in tl3.

i am going somewhere wrong i guess, request you to guide me.

Regards,

Emani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emani,

One of the issues, I found when we are trying APO loader is in the excel, we need to make all the cells as 'TEXT' format. 

Also in some cases some of the dates in APO will come with time stamp.

Another idea, that may work is within APO loader, try to 'GET' the already existing T-lane and use that as the template. By this we can know, on what format, APO will accept the data.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

dear mani

actually i am facing the problem with the time stamp format. I have solved with the help of documentation and also using GET option ...

Now its working fine... thnx fr ur help !

regards,

emani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaran,

Can we use APO loader for SCM 7.0. OSS notes was suggesting to use only till SCM 5.1. My client wants to create DP PPM using this tool. I know it is not standard way of creating PPMs. But they have stand alone APO box.

Regards,

Arun

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please follow my answer to the below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3202687

I have given clear steps to use APO loader in SCM7.0

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaran,

Thanks for the response. I did download the APO loader and ran a Get List BAPI and used the same format for uploading a new PPM. It worked perfectly.

I would definitely keep your option as the second option if something goes wrong with APO loader.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Arun

Answers (0)