cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier qualification in ERP-SRM-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 7.01 with ECC 6.05. We are using classic scenario and we plan to use SUS as well. I read about Supplier Qualification in SAP library (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/EN/45/e76729b3544ebde10000000a11466f/frameset.htm). I'm a bit confused about the structure. Basically, SAP is saying that SAP having 2 scenarios with 2 varian in each:

1. Supplier qualification with SRM

a. Business function activated

b. Business function NOT activated

2. Supplier qualification with ERP

a. Business function activated 

b. Business function NOT activated

So...if i have ERP, SRM and SUS all are used, does it mean that I'm stuck with scenario 1? Because actually the one that I want to use is scenario 2 variant a, where the vendor will be registered in SUS, then transferred AUTOMATICALLY to ERP (but then the documentation is lost about how the vendor should go to SRM). Does it mean that for scenario no 2, I can NOT have SRM active?

Josh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The business function needs to be activated for both option 1and 2 (with SRM and with ERP).

Suppliers registers in SUS system. In supplier preselects on purchaser accepts the supplier.

Case 1. If suppliers are to be transferred to SRM system(With SRM)

Then the accepted suppliers are visible in SRM system through OPI. Supplier is transferred from SUS to SRM.

Case 2. If suppliers are to be transferred to ERP (with ERP)

From SUS accepted vendors are transferred to ERP.

With Regards,

Malay