cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No revenue account determined for bill doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

billing failed to transfer to ECC due to below error. i have checked the customizing settings which is maintained correctly. how we can correct this solve this issue.

No revenue account determined for bill doc 9xxxxxx / item 0000000010 / cond. type Zxxx

Message no. BEA_ACD007

Diagnosis

No revenue account could be determined for billing document 9030695685, item 0000000010 and condition type ZCS1.

Procedure

Maintain your settings in Customizing: Assign symbolic account key.

regards

manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

One customizing entry is wrong or missing.

Can you share what you've done in Customer relationship management > Billing  > Integration > Transfer of billing documents to accounting

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vincent,

thanks for reply

In IMG

Customer relationship management > Billing  > Integration > Transfer of billing documents to accounting  -  Transfer to Accounts Receivable (FI-AR) and Accounts Payable (FI-AP) - Enhanced Account Determination - Assign Symbolic Account Key

a/c grp     service org   grp     cond type  GL a/c               valid from     valid to

09              AAA         01      ZCS1      3110100601   08.10.2008    31.12.9999
09              AAA         01      ZDIF        3110100601   08.10.2008    31.12.9999

we are using enhanced a/c determination and above entries are maintained. other documents with same combination transferred to ECC successfully. please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

What's the result of the analysis?

Error Analysis

Use

You can analyze errors in Enhanced Account Determination using the transactions Edit Billing Document and Transfer Billing Documents to Accounting. Branch into the display or editing of the individual billing document (choose Edit Billing Document), select the billing item concerned, and choose Account Determination Analysis (on the billing item overview screen). This takes you into account determination analysis where you can view the accesses performed and the results of the accesses for each condition type.

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vincent

i am not able see Account Determination Analysis in the billing item overview screen. can you please let me know any t.code or exact path to do this analysis.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Did you try in SAPGUI with TCODE:

/n/BEA/CRMB11

/n/BEA/CRMB12

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vincent

i am checking in SAP GUI and same t-code only. but in the billing item overview  no icon or tab name called account determination analysis.

thank you

manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj / Vincent,

I am also facing the same error. Hope you would have resolved it it now. Can you please share what you have done for this issue. Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Error Analysis shows: Access not executed because field not completed.

Condition Record not found.

Thanks in advance.,

Robin.