cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open the file in CV02N, CV03N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can not open the attached Jpg file in change mode or in display mode(other file formats are opening). I checked the settings in DC20(maintained C:\temp), DC30(maintained %auto%). Sometimes i am getting the message 

File C:\Users\ssankar\Documents\SAP\~QIAinv2878_2012030 cannot be created

Message no. 26172.  Sometimes i am getting the message 'This file does not having the program associated with it for performing this action'. How to fix this issue.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

regarding the error message 26172 please see the information at http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/5QC9Cg which might be useful to find the reason for this issue or further details.

Regarding the message 'This file does not having the program associated with it for performing this action' I would kindly ask you to check if you have maintained the correct suffix for the affected workstation application. Because this message is normally raised when the operating system has no idea which application should be used to open the local copied file. Because with value %AUTO% the control is handed over to the operating system.

Best regards,

Christoph