Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guidence needed for certification of SAP associate project manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a 9 yrs experienced guy in Project Management of c,c++,Linux

currently for the past three years i am doing role of  SAP Technical consultant.

Want to do the following certifications for managing SAP projects.

• C_PM_70

SAP Certified Associate Project Manager

But i could not find any study materials for this.

can i appear directly to write this exam or i have to

go through seimens or NIIT to write this exam?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

They are the copy righted materials,not available for free distribution, though some of the SAP materials are roaming around in the internet.

You will need to contact your local SAP Education team and they will be able to advise you.

If you are looking for project management area in SAP, this would give you an overall view in SAP.

In addition, it would be ideal if you go with Prince2 and PMP as well.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

PMP is not require now, it will give project management methodology in all types of industries,

But SAP project management methodology is different, like end to end implementations, sap solution manager implementations, implement methodology, value delivery, business process

etc...certification of sap associate project manager is correct one, so only i am gathering ideas about that, we don't have exam centers in India for this certifications. it is not like  the function module PM. this is different.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that is the case, please contact SAP Education Team, they should be able to advise you.