cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know how to generate a maintenance certificate for a trial netweaver?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, eveyibody I need  help..  I stalled a free trial version of SAP Netweaver 7.3 without  problem it give me a trial key that I apply, but now I want to install a free trial of BPC 10.0 and it is requesting a maintenance certificate. Does anybody know how to generate this certificate for a trial netweaver?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The normal way is via the SMP: https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/maintenancecertificate

But as its a trial system I doubt you would be able to request for a maintenance certificate. The reason being these systems are to be used only for demo and training purposes and should not involve maintenance procedures.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Srikishan I did that but I can not generate a certificate in a trial netweaver  licence. I am now generating a full netweaver 7.3 in Oracle and is giving me a error that said Oracle rol not generated. Do you now what can I do to solved it.

Regards

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Could you please post a screenshot of the error you get now? As I understand, you now have a full Netweaver 7.3 installation on Oracle and you are trying to generate the maintenance certificate for this installation. Please correct if wrong.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (0)