cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails for audits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I require help on the audit management functionality in SAP.

After creating an audit, I have assigned business partners (employees) to the roles ‘auditor’ and ‘person responsible’ (in the tab: Participnt of the audit).

I have maintained the business partner as employee (via tcode BP) and maintained e-mail id for each employee (business partner). Which other areas does this data (business partner) impact?

On release of an audit, how are auto e-mails to auditor and person responsible triggered?

In the ‘Extras’ tab, there is an option for ‘Plan Notification’. How can this be used to trigger alert and reminder mails?

Would appreciate any inputs on settings required for e-mails, for audits.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have maintained the business partner as employee (via tcode BP) and maintained e-mail id for each employee (business partner). Which other areas does this data (business partner) impact?

The business partner is little used normally. In my opinion there is no impact to other area.

On release of an audit, how are auto e-mails to auditor and person responsible triggered?

Most of user requirement for audit management can be implemented through BAdIs.

Please refer BAdIs with your ABAPer. (For example.. PLM_AUDIT_AUO_UPDATE)

SPRO > Cross-Application Components > Audit Management > System Adjustment > Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)

In the ‘Extras’ tab, there is an option for ‘Plan Notification’. How can this be used to trigger alert and reminder mails?

The audit reminder program can be used for your requirment.(alert and reminder mail)

If you want to use "internet mail" (not SAP office mail), contact your basis team.

You need to discuss about transaction SCOT.

Audit management function is not easy to implement. I recommend you contact QM consultant.

Regards, Do Wook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Do Wook KIM. Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Am closing this thread.

Rgds

Answers (0)