cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing composite roles GRC AC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRC Team:

I am trying to import composite roles but always I got the error message "Composite role relation attribute and authorization do not match", take in account:

1. I have already import all single roles

2. I have already run Authorization sync job

Could you help me? please

Thank you!

Leon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Leon,

Please ensure that you are not maintaing Authorizations in 'maintain Authorization' stage while importing the Composite Roles.

Furthermore, please do take care of the following things:

-  If you are importing composites you need to have the child roles in the same file so that it properly maps. There is a link between them that is needed otherwise it will error.

- Please be sure you are selecting technical role and not business role in the input screen.

- Also, try loading just one Composite and a child role directly from the back-end system and make the selections in the input screen.

Hope it resolves your issue!

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was the template!

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leon-

I am also having same issue. I already uploaded single roles and my auth sync job is also successful. You mentioned some thing about template. Please let me know what I need to check or change in the template.

Appreciate you response.

Thanks

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Role associtaed
  roles
CEC_XXXXXXXXXX_XXX DE_XXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXX
DE2_XXXXXX_XXXXXX
DE3_XXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXX
CEC2_XXXXXXXXX_XXXXX DE5_XXXXXXX_XXXXXXXX
DE6_XXXXXXX_XXXXXXX
DE9_XXXXXXXXXXX_XXXXX

check the example in order to know how to add associated roles to the composite, column X in the template.

regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Leon- is associated means single roles that are part of the composite role?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have to asscociate single roles.

regards.

leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. It worked. it was real pain

Thanks again.

Abdul

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue I'm having is similar, but not exactly the same.  I, too, am receiving this error message.  However, I'm only getting it on my Q system.

I have a set of source files - one for my single roles, and one for my composite roles.  I've used these to load roles into my Dev system, and both loaded fine with no errors.  Tested etc, 100% good to go.

Same files in the Q system results in 100% success on the single role load file.  Testing shows that the role names appear within BRM.  The corresponding composite role file results in the above discussed error messages for certain roles, NOT ALL ROLES.

When I examine those roles without the error message, I find them to have been loaded successfully.  Composite roles have single roles listed in them.

When I examine those roles WITH the error message, I find them to not have any single role name listed.

I've re-run the authorization sync job and have confirmed that all the roles associated with the composite roles in fact are available in the Q system.

At this point, I'm not sure why these roles are not loading, as I feel certain the data load template files are without any problem.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

This issue mainly occurs because the Single roles associated with composite role are not imported/available in GRC system before importing composite roles and Authorizations are not synchronized for the connector against which roles are imported.

To resolve the issue make sure that all the single roles associated to the composite roles are already imported into GRC box before your try to import the composite roles.

Also make sure that Authorization Sync job is already run and successfully finished for the connector against which you are trying to import the single/composite roles.

Regards

Shaily