cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect calculation in inspection characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I'm trying to define a characteristic in order to calculate the minimum value of a group of 10 individual values.

1. I define an inspection plan with characteristic 0010, no formula, I assing a sample drawing procedure for the 10 samples.

2. After I define the characteristic 0020 with formula :  C90010 in order to calculate th minimun value.

When I Record the results, in each sample, I have to valuate both characteristic, but 0020 always is the same that 0010 and when I execute the UD, the value of the characteristic 0020 is the average of all the samples.

I don´t understand when the min value is calculated and wich are the correct definition in control indicator for the calculate characteristic as I need.

Can you helpme please ?

Thanks a lot.

Vero

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. I define an inspection plan with characteristic 0010, no formula, I assing a sample drawing procedure for the 10 samples.

If you use a sample drawing procedure, the result is stored in QASR table.

Therefore you have to define the formula with B9.

You can refer the configuration for field definition of formula.

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Results Recording > Define Parameters for Calculated Characteristics > Assign Field Names to Parameters/Fields > 'B9' use QASR-MINWERT

Regards, Do Wook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that you said, I use 'B9' but now a message appears : "

Formula 0020: no partial samples exist for referenced characteristic 10

". Then I put in the tab General Data the Partial sample=10 but the message continue.

Can you tell me what things are missing ?

Thanks a lot.

Vero

Former Member
0 Kudos

It solved with an ABAP function module assigned to a formula in customizig and a formula was assigned to the char inspection in plan inspection.

Thanks a lot for your comments

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Prefix B9  for Minimum valid meas. value in sample

&

Use Prefix C9  for Minimum valid meas. value for char.