cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On hold PO creation in ERP backend from SRM ECS before ordering the SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are implementing ECS with  SRM 7  EHp1  . I have  a scenario where the SRM PO has to be transferred to ERP backend with on hold status . even before ordering or approval of SRM PO.

The transfer of PO to backend is happening only after ordering the PO in SRM. I wanted to trigger this before PO ordering.

Please let me know, is there any standard possibility or enhancement spots where we can trigger this.

I tried to  use BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI. but i doubt  if i could have all the mapping done manually and use BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

Please provide me with your valuable solution or suggestions.

Best regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid it's not possible. It is only possible only if you order PO even after approval & then only it transfers to back end. This is how standard functionality works.

Regards,

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if this is possible. In ECS, leading PO is the SRM one. Therefore, it is not possible to perform changes in ECC directly. They have to be done in SRM and then replicated to ECC.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand this is not possible in standard. But our scenario is like the ERP PO draft (On Hold) is created in the backend as soon as SRM PO is created.  The ERP PO is ordered once the SRM PO is completed and ordered and approved.

Please let me know, if I can trigger the PO creation in ERP before ordering or final approval.

Best regards,

Prabhu