cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Pricing conditions VK12 / VK32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below the issue I am currently facing....

1. I have created a condition type and linked it to an access sequence...

2. I have created conditions records in VK11

3. I have created sales orders with this condtion

4. I have updated condition records through VK12 to mass modify prices (with calculator icon).

I would like all created sales orders to update automatically with the modified prices, what should I do ?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Christelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run t.code VA05 or VA05N to select the open orders. Then select all the open orders in the next screen, go to menu Edit -> mass change -> pricing. In the next screen, select value B-carry out new pricing. By this way, the system can update the pricing all the open sales orders.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,,

Can we change the price in the sales order that already billed to the customer , if yes please explain the process how to map that difference price.??

look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks

Viswa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vswa

we can change price even we created invoice but if it is genarated invoice to fi it is not possible so if u created only invoice cancel it, delete delivery and same you do what siva gave

let me know any thing wrong

thank you let me do

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu ,

In VA05 U can change the sales order price , But in va05n u will not find the option it self i have tried and posted a document how ever moderator has been deleted

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Please Follow below steps:

T.code: VA05

Enter the sold party code or directly enter the Selection From and To Date

Select the option Open order

click on continueor press Enter key

Select all the sales order which you want to change the pricing

Click on Edit - Mass change - New pricing -

Click on B

and also see the screen shots

Regards,

MH

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use standard funcitionality Retroactive Billing (TCode VFRB).

This standard funcitionality will take care of your desired business process where you want to

change the price in the sales order that already billed to the customer

How to achieve it? Process? Functionality?

Kindly follow the following SAP help documentation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/63/ee4f357ce73446e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

If in case you find, any difficultly in following the process, kindly come up with specific question after trying it yourself on you sandbox/IDES system.

Further, FYI, change/updated in pricing of a fully invoiced sales order(with accounting release), is worthless,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the process you described in your answer : VA05 > Edit > Mass update > New pricing

All the condition prices were removed from the selected sales orders. Consequently I have to input the prices manually again. Is it normal ?

Thanks for your reply. It does help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think it is normal. Hihglight the line item in one of the sales orders, click on the item conditions  button at the bottom and then in the next screen click on the analysis button. Then on the left side click on the condition type and find the reason the on the right side on why the system did not populate the pricing condition type.

I assume you may need to check the pricing date in the sales order ->item level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help. I know why it is not working properly : this a manual pricing condition type...I have to enter it manually in the sales order and then the new value pops up.

Regards.

Christelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check pricing date in your sales order & condition record valid from  to valid to date.the update VA05 > Edit > Mass update > New pricing

Rds,

Uzair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to mass update a manual pricing condition type in the sales orders but this not possible through VA05 > Edit > Mass update > Pricing > Code B...

The point is that the client does not recommend to create a new (automated) pricing condition type (strong depencies with other applications).

Is it possible through customizing to add a new pricing determination type ?

Thanks all in advance for your replies.

Christelle

Answers (0)