cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to Proxy Synchronous using Stored Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is JDBC to Proxy Synchronous scenario and in SQL tables we are updating the records with stored procedure.  I have completed my development and I am able to send the table data details from JDBC to ECC and I am doing some changes in the ECC side with the data i got from SQL and after completing the process in ECC side I need to update the SQL table that whether it is successful or not.  If successful I am sending 'S' and the created number to SQL if unsuccessful i will be sending 'E' to SQL.

Here my problem is the data from ECC is successfully going to JDBC but it is not updating in the SQL database.

Note: in SXMB_MONI i dont find any errors in both PI and ECC side, vice versa....

for your better understanding im showing the response message mapping screen shots... ie., from ECC to JDBC

here in Action i gave

and in Table i gave "Stored Procedure Table Name"

isInput value is

and in type i just provided the field datatype.

can any one pls guide me what i made wrong !!

Thanks in advance,

Vichu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved...... the way i configured the communication channel everything is correct...... some one added a new field to the database table with default option.. i created an another field in my datatype.. so issue solved thanks alot guys..... for you suggestion/help.......

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your design will not work.  The main reason is JDBC sender is not synchronous based.  Only JDBC Reciever can work as synchronous. You have to change the design scenario like JDBC(async) -> Proxy(sync) ->Jdbc (async).

you might want to search SCN for async sync without bpm using requestresponse bean and oneway response bean module.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Using+Request+Response+Bean+Module+in+FILE+Adapter

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your reply.  Actually the same scenario was working perfectly before 2 days the problem happened is the client have changed some of the field names in the sql table so i was getting the errors and when i change my datatype to the select query in JDBC sender communication channel i was not able to update the sql table again.  And there is no need to use any BEANS as i havent used any beans my scenario worked perfectly even it got updated to the sql table too.

My JDBC sender is synchronous based one and my JDBC Receiver is asynchronous based.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>My JDBC sender is synchronous based one and my JDBC Receiver is asynchronous based.

Just a question?  Please clarify ... I'm missing something here.  If your JDBC sender is sync based then why do you want JDBC Reciever as async based.   You can just deal with jdbc to proxy synchronous itself. Are you using two jdbc channels one for sender and other for receiver?. If so , you dont use jdbc sender as synchronous. IMO, JDBC sender cannot work as synchronous based.

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try to check the DB logs and kill any open connections. Also in your sender JDBC adapter try to use the option 'Disconnect from DB after processing each message' in Advanced tab and then try running the scenario again.

~Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

Thanks for the reply, yes i have choosen the same option in my sender communication channel.  Could you pls. tell me how to kill the open connections or DB logs do you think the problem is with the DB logs and open connections ??

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Chk with ur DBA team.

~Srini