cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invisibility of planning book coloumn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a planning book where I want to have an auxiliary coloumn - this coloumn is needed for a further calculation in a macro.

Because this is an only an auxiliary value in this coloumn I want to make this coloumn invisible in the planning book.

Does anybody know how to do this?

I looked in the definition of the planning book but I did not find any opportunity to realize this.....

Hope somebody can help!

Thanks again and kind regards

Heinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heinz,

DP/SNP planning book columns are dependent on your time bucket profiles assigned to your data view. Apart from that, SAP provides one 'Initial' column. So, it's not possible to add a custom column to the planning table. 

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

thanks for your reply.

I think there was a misunderstanding in my explanation of the problem. I do not focus on a coloumn, I want to have a row invisible.

So, I have a simple key figure which should not be seen by the user in the planning book/data view - now I want to have this key figure invisible.

Do you know how to do this?

Thanks again and kind regards

Heinz

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heinz,

Thanks for the clarification. It's easy to hide a key figure row. Please use t.code /sapapo/sdp8b and select your planning book as well as data view and hit on 'Change'.

Then, select the required key figure row and hide it as shown in the following screenshot.

Thanks,
Rajesh