cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new chart in /SAPAPO/PPT1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Apart from adding an entry in /SAPAPO/PT_FRDYN table and adding the screen name under PPDS->Set Layout->Maintain subscreen availibility->Subscreen settings , is there any other step to be followed for addition of new chart in PPT1 transaction ?

I have used the standard subscreen 'SAP001'. I am trying to add a chart under this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The config is sufficient. You need to just verify your custom chart type is showed up in subscreen (chart) availability settings and subscreen profile settings. You should be able to see the custom chart in production planning table with standard chart profile.

The following SAP notes might be helpful.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/334977

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/607428

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

Thanks for the reply.

However I use SAP SCM 7.0 , hence I dont think chart quotation would be applicable. These are the settings that I have done. Pls let me know if I have missed anything . Inspite of these settings I do not see the addition of the new chart in PPT1 transaction .

I understand I have to load the chart in user settings under chart tab , but I do not see the new chart under 'selection and sequence of charts' part .

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

With the same settings, I could get custom chart in the PPT. My system release is SCM 7.01 and level 08.

I executed the report '/sapapo/pt_delete_user' to delete the user settings especially for the application PPT_INH (as explained in the SAP note).

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rajesh ,

'/sapapo/pt_delete_user' solved it !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

In the customized chart that I have added , apart from the standard tool bar , I need to add a push button . Any tips on how to do this ?

Adding an entry in /SAPAPO/PT_BTN and maintating an entry in SET Category -> pushbutton profile

-> pushbutton settings did not help. This works for a standard chart but not for a cutomized chart I guess .

Answers (0)